Coronavirus in Pakistan latest updates
Coronavirus in Pakistan latest updates
Coronavirus is a very deadly virus that is affecting whole world badly. It firstly started in China and now has been spread all over the world. In Pakistan it came from Iran by the immigration of travelers. Coronavirus in Pakistan latest updates is affecting its population day by day. Till now 23 March, the number of verified cases in Pakistan is 784, with 6 recoveries and 5 deaths.
Total confirmed cases: 826
- Sindh: 352
- Punjab: 246
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: 31
- Baluchistan: 110
- Islamabad Capital Territory: 15
- Gilgit-Baltistan: 71
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir: 01
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: 03
- Sindh: 01
- Baluchistan: 01
Reason of Coronavirus in Pakistan
A religious philosopher is being cited out of context to indicate that she and Special Assistant to the PM for Overseas Pakistanis Sayed Zulfiqar Bukhari are somehow chargeable for the sickness spreading in Pakistan. The accusation is that Zulfi Bukhari used his power to permit sure persons who have been getting back from Iran to pass the mandatory 14-day quarantine.
Prime Minister announcement
Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan, facing public panic, has stopped quick of asserting a national lockdown however has requested all citizens to self-quarantine for two weeks. This beyond a week, Khan came beneath strong complaints after gambling down the chance in a national address. He said that human beings should now not “run to hospitals” to get examined and that 90 percent of those testing nice would “recover easily.”
1. AKUH Karachi
3.Dow OJHA, Karachi
4.Civil Hospital, Karachi
5. Liaquat Uni Hospital, Hyderabad
6. PMCH Nawabshah
7. Civil Hospital Mirpurkhas
8. GMC Sukkur
9. CMCH Larkana
Coronavirus in Pakistan: Death toll rises to 6
Pakistan reviews 6th loss of life from coronavirus, a wide variety of confirmed instances rises to 825. The demise toll from novel coronavirus in Pakistan rose to six on Sunday, after the united states stated its first loss of life from Balochistan.
- Balochistan authorities’ spokesperson, Liaquat Shahwani showed the province’s first demise from the virus on Sunday in a tweet.
- The deceased turned into a 65-year-old man, under remedy on the Fatima Jinnah Chest Hospital, in step with Shahwani.
- Earlier, a physician from Gilgit Baltistan turned into said because of the country’s fifth demise, who eliminated doubtful pilgrims who were returning to Pakistan from Iran being tested positive on Friday.
- Adviser to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister told on Sunday morning about Information on Ajmal Wazir who announced the USA’s fourth demise from the virus, while speaking to the media.
- Last week, two sufferers from KP who tested positive for the coronavirus had died, officials said.
Ban on travelling
Pakistan stocks a border with China, and there is constant travel by workers, college students and others between the two countries. A first, no Pakistani college students were allowed to return after the virus broke out, and no cases have been reported till Feb. 26, when a person in Karachi examined positive after returning from Iran. The authorities decided Saturday to ban all international arriving flights for 14 days, however, the countrywide carrier, Pakistan International Airlines, turned into allowed to deliver back several of its planes from abroad.
Lockdown to stop Coronavirus in Pakistan
Ijaz Shah’s interior ministry of Pakistan on Monday has issued a notification that states Pakistan Army troops are deployed for the duration of the USA to tackle the unfolding of the novel coronavirus. Earlier today Punjab government determined to lock down the province for 14 days so that it will curb the spread of lethal coronavirus in Pakistan.
After Sindh, the government of Punjab has determined to lockdown the province for at least 14 days for you to curb the spread of lethal coronavirus. As in step with the announcement, authorities and private offices will continue to be shut whilst public places may also be closed. The people will not be allowed to leave their houses unnecessary. However, the basic requirements will be accessible.